Sat 8 am-6 pm
Sun 10 am-4 pm
Contact the store for hours of service.
Superior Shercor Limited.
Mr. Lube at 801 Central Ave., Thunder Bay
Get the high-quality, warranty-approved auto service* you deserve at Mr. Lube at 801 Central Ave.. From fluid changes and filter replacements to tire rotation and repair, our knowledgeable and experienced team of certified technicians is ready to deliver the same-day maintenance services you need at a time that’s convenient for you — simply pull in to your nearest location, no appointment required. Your local Mr. Lube is pleased to offer:
- A team of extensively trained and certified auto care experts passionate about delivering best-in-class service.
- Quality maintenance services that utilize Electronic Owners' Manual (EOM) technology to access your car's personalized service interval requirements and satisfy the precise requirements of your vehicle's warranty*.
- Courtesy checks every time you visit to ensure your car is in top working order.
- Air Filter
- Cabin Air Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Differential/Transfer Case Fluid Change
- Coolant Fluid Change
- Transmission Fluid Change
- Headlights & Tail Lights
- Wiper Blades
- Serpentine Belts & Tensioners
- Fuel System Cleaning
- Engine Flush
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- Windshield Chip Repair
- Oil Change
Join our team!
- The training: You get extensive training on preventative car maintenance, and you get paid to learn.
- The schedule: Flexible work schedule.
- The opportunity: You can increase your knowledge of vehicles and build a long-lasting career.
- The people: You’ll be working with individuals who take their work seriously, but not too seriously. Expect a team atmosphere where the store managers will take great care of you and your career.
To submit an application to this store, please use our Resume Submission
Ready to begin? Contact us today for more information or drive in at a time that's convenient for you and discover firsthand how we make complete maintenance a complete breeze.
Not the store you're looking for? Try searching for another one.