Owning a Franchise
Interested in Owning a Franchise?
Owning a franchise allows a business owner to start their own business without being totally out on their own. At Mr. Lube, we provide you with a respected brand name with excellent franchisee support, making the franchise experience positive and successful.
The Benefits of Owning a Mr. Lube Franchise
- Operating a business with a respected brand name
- Having access to established operating systems
- Gaining national purchasing strength through programs and pre-existing partnerships
- Having an extensive franchisee support team
- Access to industry leading training programs
- Conversion opportunities
With over 170 locations and growing, Mr. Lube is the Canadian leader in automotive oil change and preventive maintenance. In fact, we've served more than 45 million customers in our 40 years of business – and we are just getting started.
Who Should Own a Franchise?
Buying a franchise can be a jump start in setting up a successful business. Some of the major disadvantages of setting up an independent business can be mitigated. When starting an independent business, it is common for business owners to exert more time and energy with a higher risk of failure.
With franchising, especially a Mr. Lube franchise, there is a reduced risk of failure when compared to starting an independent business. Much of the research and development of starting an independent business is already taken care of when you purchase a franchise, this means you can focus on what matters most: running a successful business & serving your customers.
Owning a Mr. Lube franchise could be right for you if:
- You are driven to start your own business, but want to make sure it will be successful
- You want to gain access to proven methods of success & operations
- You want to be a part of ongoing training & support
- You want to gain access to an award-winning advertising program
- You have enough start-up investment to purchase a franchise
We currently have a Mr. Lube opportunity in:
- Timmins, ON
- Belleville, ON
- Grande Prairie, AB
- Lloydminster, AB
- North Bay, ON
- Sarnia, ON
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Charlottetown, PEI