New Tire Sales in Barrie
You're in the right place if you need a new set of tires in Barrie. The certified automotive specialists at your nearby Mr. Lube appreciate that a little maintenance goes a long way — and quality customer care is every bit as important as the auto services themselves. As a result, you can visit at any time with no appointment, let us know about your new tire needs and relax with complimentary coffee and newspapers as we get the required work done.
Get your new tires here
It is a good idea to regularly check your tires for wear and tread depth. Over time tires eventually wear out and it can become dangerous to continue driving if the tread depth gets too low or there is damage to the sidewall. The legal limit on tread depth in Canada is 1.6mm or 2/32nd of an inch. However, tire manufacturers recommend you replace your tires before they reach the minimum allowable tread depth. Here’s why you should choose Mr. Lube:
- At Mr. Lube you can now shop on-line to find and buy the right tires for your vehicle,
- We will mount and install them with same-day, no-appointment Tire service.
- No waiting weeks to get in for an appointment and you can relax with our stay in your car service.
Our TIA certified technicians can help you choose the right tires for your vehicle. When purchasing tires for your vehicle it is important to be sure that your new tires suit your driving needs and seasonality. Most tires fall into tires that can be driven year-round or seasonal tires that need to be changed in the spring for the warmer months and in the fall for the cold weather and winter driving conditions. In short, when it comes to new tire sales in Barrie, it's easy to see why we're the convenient alternative to your dealer. See for yourself how we make car care utterly effortless: get same-day service at your local store today.
Why choose Mr. Lube + Tires?
- Fast, same-day, warranty-approved services performed by certified technicians — no appointment needed.
- Free courtesy checks with every visit.
- Valuable car care tips and advice, and the latest technology including the Electronic Owners' Manual (EOM).
- Top-to-bottom maintenance, including oil changes, synthetic oil changes, headlight restoration, windshield chip repair and more.
- Tire services including tire rotation, tire changes and tire repair.
- Other products and services, including batteries, serpentine belts, wiper blades, filter replacements, fuel system cleaning, engine flush and more.