Oil Change in Pickering
Are you considering your options for an oil change in Pickering? The certified specialists at your nearest Mr. Lube know that timely intervention is the key to effective auto maintenance — and that quality customer service is as important as any repair or inspection. That means you don't have to have an appointment to visit, and when you do come in, all you have to do is tell us about your oil change needs and relax with complimentary coffee and newspapers while we take care of it.
Canada's leading oil change provider
You may have heard that scheduled oil changes are the most important aspect of a regular maintenance routine — and that skipping oil changes results in dirty, contaminated oil, which reduces your fuel efficiency and gradually causes very costly damage to your engine. Unfortunately, it's all true, but you can expect the certified technicians at your closest Mr. Lube in Pickering to provide an oil change that isn't only quick and convenient, but warranty-approved too. And because quality customer service is our top priority, we'll undertake a courtesy check of your vehicle during every visit to make sure there are no issues that could develop into major problems later on. We're considered the experts when it comes to oil changes because:
- Since our beginnings in 1976, we're now the largest quick lube brand in Canada.
- We believe in using only top-quality products like Mobil and Mobil 1.
- We can also take care of your transmission fluid (manual and automatic), differential fluid, engine (radiator) coolant and transfer case fluid (four-wheel and all-wheel only).
With Mr. Lube, you can also rest easy in the knowledge that your vehicle's warranty will remain valid thanks to our warranty-approved service*. We understand manufacturer-recommended service intervals and product specifications, following them to the letter to make sure we do what needs to be done. We also have instant access to the latest information about every make and model with our exclusive Electronic Owner's Manual (EOM), which allows us to personalize your service schedule to keep your vehicle in peak condition. In short, when it comes to oil changes in Pickering, it's easy to see why we're the convenient alternative to your dealer. So, find out how we make total car care a total breeze: contact your local store today.
Why choose Mr. Lube + Tires?
- Fast, same-day, warranty-approved services performed by certified technicians — no appointment needed.
- Free courtesy checks with every visit.
- Valuable car care tips and advice, and the latest technology including the Electronic Owners' Manual (EOM).
- Top-to-bottom maintenance, including oil changes, synthetic oil changes, headlight restoration, windshield chip repair and more.
- Tire services including tire rotation, tire changes and tire repair.
- Other products and services, including batteries, serpentine belts, wiper blades, filter replacements, fuel system cleaning, engine flush and more.